Return & refund
Return & refund
Before we get started, we should mention that you can return items to PSP Corp. How convenient is that! Please note that an return Authorization ( RA ) is required all product returned without following procedure could be lost in our facility.
- Please save the invoice received with your package. It's your receipt.
- PSP Corp must receive the return request within 7 days of purchase.
- Products that cannot be returned due security and safety policies; Handcuffs, Batons, Gun Holsters, and Custom made to order products. As well as Gloves, Clothing, Pants, Shirts, T-shirts, Boots and / or all clothing which comes in direct contact with skin.
- CLEARANCE MERCHANDISE CANNOT BE RETURNED/EXCHANGED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON CLEARANCE MERCHANDISE.
- If an exchange is needed, you'll be charged for the new order and then credited when PSP Corp receives the original merchandise back.
- Please note that refunds will only be issued in cases where a product is discontinued or no longer available.
- Sorry, original shipping cost is not reimbursed on returns or exchanges.
Sending you stuff back
Contact us by email at info@PSPCorp.ca or by phone at 877-767-6625
Have all these info handy:
- Is this going to be a return or an exchange?
- Item number(s) and item(s) are you going to be sending back.
- Reason you're sending the items back.
- The first and last name the order is listed under + Address invoiced
- If this is an exchange, what are the replacement item number(s), item(s) and size(s)?
We will give you a return number. You must have a return number before sending any product back. This number will be issued and email to you within 1 business day of your request. Returns that are not accompanied by a Return Authorization number will not be processed. We do not reimburse you for return postage costs. Returns and exchanges take approximately 2-4 weeks for processing. We appreciate your patience!
If you live outside Canada, we're sorry but we won't be able to provide you with a return label or reimburse you for return postage costs. You may return the item(s) using any method available. However, we do recommend using a method that can be tracked to avoid lost merchandise.
Additionally, if you do live outside Canada, there may be additional fees charged by the Customs offices in your country, once the product has been exchanged and re-shipped to you PSP Corp will not assume responsibility for these fees, nor can we reimburse you for any fees incurred.