Created by Damascus Gear™, leaders in full body protective gear for law enforcement, military, etc. These gloves are specifically designed to protect the wearer against hand injuries in riot control, civil disturbance and other potentially violent environments, including high-risk inmate movements. The knuckles and panels are made of molded hard shell Carbon-Tek™ to deflect blows and debris, while foam-injected padding protects the wrist and other areas of the hand. Reinforced palms and double reinforced stitching add extra protection, and a Velcro® closure creates a secure, snug fit.
- Molded Black hard shell Carbon-Tek™ fiber knuckles and panels to deflect blows and debris
- Foam injected padded knuckles and wrist
- Leather shell with reinforced palms
- Double reinforced stitching and elasticized wrist
- Velcro® closure
- Inner lining of bonded breathable tricot
- Size range: Men’s MD to XXLG