Waterproof Tactical Long Gun Light with 625 Lumens
This 625 lumen light features a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails and uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch.
- TEN-TAP® Programming - Choice of three user selectable programs: 1) high/strobe 2) high only 3) low/high
- High: 625 lumens; 297m beam; runs 2 hours; 22,000 candela
- Low: 60 lumens; 89m beam; runs 21 hours; 2,000 candela
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails; easy to attach, secure mounting
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties
- Uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant