Yukon Magnum Bear Repellent
STRONGEST FORMULATION permitted in Canada
Why would we offer any less?
Our bear deterrents contains 1% capsaicin (strongest ingredient) plus related major Capsaicionoids at 0.72%. Total Strength 1.72%.
This is comparable to the 2% formulas advertised in the U.S.A., with different listed strength regulations by country.
QUALITY CONTROL TESTED
For leakage up to 54 ºC / 129.2 ºF.
GOES THE DISTANCE
With the greatest wind penetration and one of the longest spray ranges available (over 20 feet), our bear deterrents offer you the distance you need to stay safe.
Each can is made of high quality components designed to withstand the elements and have lower impact on the environment.
EASE OF USE
User friendly design includes an orange safety clip that can be removed and replaced to prevent accidental spray release.
With two sizes available, there are over 5 seconds of spray time in the 225g model, and over 8 seconds of spray time in the 325g model.
Each spray releases in a cone shape for the greatest area coverage and wind penetration.