If you aren’t satisfied with a newly purchased item, simply return it to us so we can replace it, repair it, or refund your money.
Any item offered by PSP Corp and advertised on the Internet for a lesser price, PSP Corp will match the price of the qualifying item. Price match must be requested prior to purchase being executed on our site or in-store. Some restrictions apply.
Pricing on Website may not be the same pricing as in-store.
The retail price must be shown on or in the competitor’s store or advertisement and must be valid the day the price match is requested. PSP Corp always reserves the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and stock availability of the item. Competitor online items must be in stock at the time price match is requested. PSP Corp reserves the right to terminate the program at anytime without advanced notice. Limit of one competitor online price match per identical item per guest. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Item must be currently offered by PSP no speacials orders allowed and maintained as a standard stock item
- Item must be the identical item, Therefore all information including Sku, brand name, size, weight, color, package quantity.
- Any and all Paid membership clubs or subscription loyalty programs (i.e. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee)
- Bundled offers including bundled subscriptions and special purchases
- Closeout, auctions, closing sales, clearance or going out of business sales, damaged and or used product, refurbished, open packages or liquidation sales
- Percent off or dollar off if the retail is not shown in the competitors advertisement
- Items advertised as limited time, limited supply or limited quantity
- Pricing or typographical errors
- Advertisements that do not specify product specifics such as size or quantity