Sirchie provides DNA122L DNA-free latent fingerprint fiberglass brush for use with our DNA-free fingerprint powders for lifting latent fingerprints from crime scenes. This fiberglass fingerprint brush is certified DNA-free through independent testing.
Why are certified DNA-free products important?
- Advances in collection methods allow for processing of touch DNA
- Prevention of cross contamination
- Proper sterilization techniques allow for certification of items to be free of DNA
Sirchie's DNA-free products can help in the preservation of the integrity of the investigation and aid in the efficient pursuit of justice.
This fingerprint brush is treated using a scientifically proven DNA destroying process, that penetrates and decontaminates throughout, not just the surface. Each lot is certified through third party testing to ensure each batch processed is DNA free.
All items are packaged to prevent contamination before use, and are meant to be used only once. These DNA free items provide the investigator with the tools to eliminate DNA cross contamination, but still process the scene with the tools that they require.
- High quality fiberglass bristles
- Certified through third party testing to ensure each lot processed is DNA-free
- Packaged in a breathable pouch
- For use with our certified DNA-free fingerprint powders to develop latent fingerprints for lifting